Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog Term1 Day23

Guess what I did today? Well, there could be a million possibilities as to what I did so I'm just gonna tell you. I went over to my best friend's house after school. It's not that I've never been to my best friend's house because I have there a lot of times, in fact I have pretty much familiarized myself with everything there, but come to think of it, it's the very first time I went on a school day. I hadn't really planned to stay there for so long, but I needed to drop by because I needed to use the washroom after the short field hockey practice. After I used the washroom, I phoned my parents and they said that I should probably just stay there for a while, and they would pick me up because it wasn't safe walking back home if nobody's on the streets, so that's what I did. In the end, I stayed for dinner too, and that was pretty awesome. I also finished all my math homework and I'm glad I did because if it wasn't for my best friend, I probably wouldn't have done it until the day before it was due. So this blog is mainly just about spending time with friends, no matter how much homework or how late you have to stay up finishing up the homework.

My random thought/statement of the day: I would really really really really really really really really really really really love to go camping. That would just be a lovely "Synergy 9, Grad Camp". My parents aren't big on camping, so I have to rely on school or Church to go camping. And trust me, I have only ever gone camping-camping once, and that wasn't even in a tent.

Toddlez!

No comments: