Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog Term3 Day27

Well, it's April Fool's day, but I didn't prank anyone. There was nobody to prank. Back in elementary school, in grade 7, my friends and I would prank our teacher. He was the best for pranking! And that was what made it really fun. There is also supposed to be that virus on the computers today, so after I am done doing my blog, I will probably turn it off. I just can't risk getting the computers infected. To tell you the truth, whoever makes viruses are really annoying, and I don't understand why they would do that. To me, it just shows that some people have a lot of extra time on their hands, and have nothing to do, so they make viruses to annoy people. Viruses are truly annoying, and the people who make them just want to do it for the publicity.

I had an English test today, and I think I did terribly... I did study lots, but we had to comprehend this poem, and I think I messed up on that. To me, the poem is just too hard to understand. But I should have done really well in the vocab. We were also supposed to have a socials test on Friday, but it is postponed until Tuesday, so that makes me very very happy! It gives me more time to study and now, I can study more for my Chinese test on Saturday. But I still have a major math test tomorrow on algebra, which I find to be very hard. And a French quiz too.

My random thought/statement of the day: Tonight, my goal is to sleep at latest 12.

Toddlez!

No comments: