Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog Term3 Day54

I am so tired today. Mainly because I slept quite late last night. For today, my goal is to sleep early and study lots for my Chinese dictation this week. I really have to study more for my Chinese dictation. Arg! Just thinking about that gives me a small headache.

On the bright side, I can't wait for all those field trips that are planned for May. The first field trip is the one where we go to Playland. I know, it sounds super-duper fun, but it's actually not that awesome. Well, we have to do worksheets... But they shouldn't be too bad because they are all about the rides. So I guess we do the worksheets right after we have done the rides. The worksheets must also be done in partners and my partner is in my same science class, and I am really glad to go with her because we are really close friends. I also wish that we can finish all the worksheets earlier so that we can then go on rides just for fun! I love Playland very much and I have gone there about 2-3 times before.

My random thought/statement of the day: GO PLAYLAND RIDES! (Actually, I love all amusement park rides and especially roller coasters!)

Toddlez!

No comments: