Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Term3 Day50

Ouch, I just acquired a really large cut. And now, it sort of hurts to type, but that's too bad. You see, I was cleaning my scissors when the tissue slipped and the long blade ran along my index finger. The cut is not big, but it is really really long. First, my mom guided me in washing it in really cold water while squeezing it. After about a minute, I took a tissue and applied pressure into it to stop the bleeding. And now, after putting on some polysporin, I have put a small bandage over it and am still applying pressure. Okay, now it hurts whenever I type a letter. OUCH! This totally ruins fun night. Before, we were just watching Madagascar 2, and it is hilarious! I just love it so much. I watched Madagascar a long time ago, and I am very happy to see all the old characters with the same voices. I think my favourite character is Gloria, the hippo. But that is totally understandable because I love hippos.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm not going to type anymore, my index really hurts, and it is fairly hard to type with my middle finger.

Toddlez!

No comments: