Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog Term3 Day41

Yay, another fun day 2! I don't actually have too much homework. In science, I have to make a haiku about hurricanes, and for English, I have to write a speech for my goddess and study for my upcoming test. I also need to knit more for applied skills. I think we were supposed to have completed 3 scarves, but I am only just finishing my 2nd one. I probably need about 30 cm for my scarf before I am done. Then, I will be done my second scarf. But the good thing is, I will probably finish that scarf tonight, and then I can go ahead with my 3rd one. I really like knitting because not only is it really fun, but we are also giving the scarves away for a good cause, and I am pleased to be a part of it.

There is also that Sun Run this Sunday, and I am quite excited because it would be my first time participating. I have heard many stories about how fun it is, and I can't wait to go. I actually really like jogging, but only if it is for long distances. I really like jogging Langara too! So the Sun Run is going to be awesome. I am also looking forward to the buffet after the run! Another thing that I really like is getting the shirt. My friend already got her's and the painting in the front looks really amazing!

My random thought/statement of the day: I am soooooooo excited!

Toddlez!

No comments: