Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Term3 Day34

Oh great, I have that pretty major science quiz tomorrow, so I must study. I also have loads of other homework. But never fear, I have planned out my night, so I am not too worried. Plus, I don't have any Chinese to study for, yay!

Have you ever tried freeze-dried strawberries? It might sound weird, but they are just strawberries with all the water content taken out of it. And they are sliced into... slices, and surprisingly, they tasted really good. At first, I had doubts about sweetness and what not, but they were truly delicious. These strawberries were picked in the summer, when they are the sweetest, and then dried and sealed in an air tight packet. So in other words, the strawberries are frozen in time. They are extremely sweet, and they taste 100% like strawberries. The bag said that they are 100% fruit with no added sugar or chemicals to make them last a long time. And if you soak them in water, they become normal again! It is so cool and yummy!

My random thought/statement of the day: You have to try the freeze-dried strawberries. The brand name is Fruit Guru, and I think they are on sale at Costco for a pack. They are really really yummy!

Toddlez!

No comments: