Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Term3 Day43

Okay, I know that this is a late blog, but I have good reason. I had this massive headache, and I didn't want to take an Advil, so I just took a really long nap which really helped because now, I don't have a headache. Also, I couldn't do it before because I did Grassroots Recycling and then I had a dentist appointment. All the dentist did was change my colour elastics on my braces. Before, they were turquoise, and now, they are blue! Hahahahahaha, when the dentist asked what colour I wanted, it took me a long time to decide because I wanted a purple, but then again, I also liked the blue. Plus, there were a lot of shades of blue and purple, so I had to narrow it down. Tomorrow, I have Chinese school and then piano lessons like usual. So it's back to the same old schedule.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love Middle Years field trips, they are always the BEST!

Toddlez!

No comments: