Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog Term3 Day40

It's back to school and today wasn't that bad. I only have math homework. Even if it is 2 pages back to back and I don't get part of it. Today, I had French, P.E, math and art. My favourite class out of all of these is art. I'm not actually too in to art, but I like the way we can express ourselves. Most classes, we have to do what the teacher says, and it is hard to really say what we want, but with art, we can put ourselves into the pieces that we do. Today, we completed these geometric drawings and the goal of this was to see the many different shades that we could make. We borrowed the sketching pencils from the teacher and then, we could use them. The range in my pencils is from 8B to 6H. That is a pretty wide range. I don't have 2H though. That is the only pencil I am missing. 8B is actually extremely dark and soft, and 6H is a really hard and light pencil. The pencil that I use most often is HB and 2B. HB is just normal pencil, and I think it is the perfect pencil. Not too hard and not too soft. I am very proud of my geometric drawing, and I think the shading I did was very nice. I used all of my pencils too, so there is a very wide range of shades.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait until first block tomorrow because we are going to continue watching a movie about knights in socials.

Toddlez!

No comments: