Monday, April 13, 2009

Blog Term3 Day39

Noooooooooooooooo! It's the last day of the 4 day weekend. To tell you the truth, I think that normal weekends should be like that. I just love sleeping in! It really helps me recharge and I am glad that I didn't get too much homework. Only math and English homework. For English, we have to write this essay but to me, essays are fun. Especially when the topic is fun. We are writing about Greek gods and goddesses and I am Aphrodite. She is actually a pretty well known goddess. But I don't feel like writing right now, and I have sort of left this essay till the last day. So I will probably continue this later tonight. Thank goodness I finished all my other homework so tonight, all I have to do is finish this essay and I can sleep! I am planning on sleeping at 10:00pm so I can get a fresh start tomorrow.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love watching movies at movie theaters. Especially SilverCity ones because they have awesome popcorn and other snacks. I also love the seats!

Toddlez!

No comments: