Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Term3 Day51

Gah! My finger still hurts, but that's fine because I have rotated between polysporin, band aid and just letting it rest and breathe. Right now, there is nothing on my cut because I am letting it breathe. Other wise, it is going to get swollen and ugly. I also just had an amazingly large lunch and my tummy is about to explode! AH! That really hurt, I just pressed a key really hard with the finger.

Today is such a lovely day and I spent about an hour outside in my backyard just hanging around and relaxing. I wish I could ride my bike around the neighbourhood but I can't because I have 6 tests/quizzes to study for and a major oral presentation. I can just tell that this week is going to very very busy. Plus, I have to start studying for my Chinese dictation.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love eating french fries, but sweet potato fries are even better!

Toddlez!

No comments: