Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blog Term3 Day47

My Chinese teacher just called... Hahahahahaha, that was kinda weird. But my Chinese teacher is very nice, and I am grateful for her teaching. Even though I suffer every week because the dictation is so hard, I understand that the outcome will be good. I am also very grateful for my parents whom have pushed me and have supported me whenever I do my Chinese work or study for dictation. One of my main goals is to learn at least 2 more languages besides English. I can speak and understand Cantonese reasonably well, but my reading and writing is terrible. That is why I want to finish learning Cantonese and Mandarin and finally French too. I really want to take French lessons out of school, but they are very expensive. So for now, I am just learning in school. But I did a brain project about speech and I know that the earlier I learn a language, the better. It's because my brain is still in the stage of developing, and once the brain has fully developed, it is much, much harder to add more stuff in like language.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am watching the Canucks against the Blues at the moment, and they are going into their second overtime, and I really hope they win.

Toddlez!

No comments: