Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Term3 Day49

Wow, Shakespeare's A Mid Summer Night Dream was amazing! All the actors were very good too. Personally, I love acting, so maybe next year when Chinese school is over, I can audition for a part in a school play. This play was a comedy, and I love comedies. I find them to be a lot more enjoying than tragedies. Mainly because I like happy endings, with nobody dying. Even though tragedies are very beautiful. The play started at 7:00pm and ended at around 9:30pm, so I got back home at around 10:00pm. It took up all of the night, so thank goodness today is a Pro-D day, that leaves me time to finish all my homework that is due tomorrow and on Monday. I actually have a lot of tests on Monday, plus an oral presentation, so I really better get going. So far, I have finished all my math and French that is due tomorrow. (Oh wait, I also have a French quiz tomorrow.) But that is okay, I think the French quiz should be fine!

My random thought/statement of the day: If you haven't seen the play, you have to because it is really good and all of the crew put a lot of effort into it.

Toddlez!

No comments: