Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Term3 Day28

Gah! I feel really really tired. And today was a terrible day for me. I am serious. I had a math test this morning (first block) and I think I failed. The reason I state this is because I didn't finish about 5 questions. Whenever I do algebra, it takes me forever to answer a question because first, I need to figure out how to do it, then I have to do the let statements. And after that, I have to do find the equation and do the work. And finally, I have to write out my answer in a sentence and check the work by using the equation. That is why each question takes me forever! I hope that I get at least a C+. I know that it is still the beginning of the term, so I still have time to improve, but I really can't rely on the time, and if I get behind, it gets really hard to catch up. I have been getting an A in math for both terms, and I am determined to continue that pattern. Last term, I got 2 B's. One in socials and the other in P.E. I understand why I get an A in P.E. I am just a B P.E person, but I will try really hard to do better. However, I am not off to a good start. We just had a high jump test for track and field, and I only got 5/10. That means that I just passed, but that means that I have more to catch up on...

My random thought/statement of the day: For this term, my goal is to get on the Principal's List. Also known as straight A's. (It's gonna take a miracle for me to get an A in P.E, but I will try super duper hard.)

Toddlez!

No comments: