Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Term3 Day42

Yes! Today was such a sunny day! But now, it's not too sunny, but that's fine. I had P.E today, and we had our shot put test and now, we are learning discus. I have never done discus before, so it's quite interesting. It's like Frisbee, but it's much heavier and the technique for throwing it is different. I only got to throw it twice, so it's still quite new to me, but the good thing is, most people in the class have never done it before, so hopefully my P.E teacher will give us more time to practice before the test. For my shot put test, I got a 7 out of 10. I am pretty happy with my mark, but I think that I could have done better. In my practice rounds, I did a lot better so that is the bad part, but I think I should be fine.

My random thought/statement of the day: Yay, the Canucks won last night's game.

Toddlez!

No comments: