Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Term3 Day44

I just came back from going to Dairy Queen because it is such a hot day! I got a small chocolate dip cone and guess what? There, I met a friend whom I have not seen or had any contact with in ages. She is a year younger than me (grade 7) so we don't go to the same school. But I think she is coming to the same school as me next year, so that is awesome. We used to be like sisters, but now I guess we have grown apart from each other.

I love eating ice cream! It is just so yummy! Hahahahahaha my favourite desert is ice cream, sweetened yams, (does that sound weird? because I love it!) and fruit cake. Yummm. I'm actually not too hungry because I stuffed my face during lunch but I like talking about food.

My random thought/statement of the day: I wish I could go ride my bike, it's such an awesome day right now because it's nice and sunny.

Toddlez!

No comments: