Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog Term3 Day35

For applied skills today, we got to watch The Wizard of Oz while knitting! I have never actually watched that movie, so that was really cool. All of my friends have watched it a couple times already, so it's good to finally be able to watch it. But I must admit, I think I would have liked it a lot more as a young child. The movie is very good, but I think it's target audience is little kids, so some parts don't seem as good as they would have if I were a child. It was so cool though! We got about halfway (probably a little more) and so far, it's pretty good.

This 4 day weekend, I only have math and English homework. For math, I only have 2 worksheets, but for English, I have a small mound! We were supposed to have science homework too, but I finished it all during science, so now, I only have English homework from day 2. I am planning on doing all my math and half of the English homework tonight. I also have to practice loads of piano.

Guess what? Tomorrow, I am going to see Hannah Montana the Movie. It's release date is also tomorrow, so I hope that there are not too many people. That is why I bought the tickets ahead of time. I am going with 3 of my friends, and I hope it's super-duper good!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love watching movies! Especially action ones! Hahahahahaha.

Toddlez!

No comments: