Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Term3 Day31

What a sunny day! I can't believe how nice it is outside. I just came back home, and I miss the warm sun already, but I must start my homework. I also have to study for that socials test. O_o Don't worry, I have already studied lots, but there are still certain parts that I need to read. And of course, I would have to re-read everything to secure it into my brain. My goal for this term is to get straight A's. But I know that I am not too good at P.E, so I must work extra hard on all the other subjects. And last term, I got a B in socials, so I must get a good mark in that. Of course there are other subjects that I must focus on, but I think that socials is one of the harder subjects.

My random thought/statement of the day: Hahahahaha. I like to type these faces. O_o

Toddlez!

No comments: