Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blog Term3 Day37

I just came back from piano lessons. Actually, I came back about 3o minutes ago, but it takes me time to turn on the computer and stuff. I finished all my math homework, but I still have loads of English homework to do. I am planning on doing half of my English homework tonight, and the rest tomorrow. That should leave Monday for a full day of relaxing. I know this sounds really kiddish, but I still like to play with stuffies. My brother and I have loads of stuffies, and we play with them when we have time. But I haven't had much time lately due to all my homework and tests. So on Monday, I want to play an adventure game with my brother and the Clubhouse stuffes. In the Clubhouse, we have 8 stuffies. 4 of them are mine and the other 4 belong to my brother. I own a hippo, a cat, a t-rex and a giraffe. My brother has a tiger, a bunny, a duck and a lion. They are all so cute!

My random thought/statement of the day: My favourite animals are hippos. They are sooooooooo adorable!

Toddlez!

No comments: