Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blog Term3 Day33

Oh wow, what a day! We had that major socials test that I was talking about for ages. Last night, while I was studying, I actually feel asleep. And this morning, I didn't even bother to wake up early to study. Do you want to know why? It's because I studied a lot ahead of time, so I didn't cram right before the test! I am so glad that I decided to study 2 weeks before the test. I actually have to owe half of my thanks to the GO program. I learned how to do my work when it was not urgent and not important, the best way to study. And I found the results to be quite nice. The good thing about it is that I got to have a good night's sleep. And I was also not too stressed out compared to how I usually am. I know that I got 2 questions wrong, but if that is all, I should still manage to get an A. That makes me very happy, although it is still too early to say what mark I got. But if I did get an A, or an extremely high B, I will be sure to use this studying technique forever. Actually, I think that I will use this technique anyways, because I found this way to be much better.

My random thought/statement of the day: Oh no! I am soooooo behind in knitting. I need to knit one and a half scarves over the long weeked, and I hope I do a good job!

Toddlez!

No comments: