Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog Term3 Day36

I just came back from dinner. We ate at this restaurant that is actually very close to home, so we just walked there. It takes about 5-6 minutes to walk back, so we don't bother to drive. It's also good exercise. Today, my friends and I watched Hannah Montana the Movie. It was really fun and a good movie overall. There were a lot of funny moments, and some serious ones too. My favourite actors in this movie are Emily Osment and Jason Earls. They aren't the main characters, but they all both extremely good actors. The movie started at 1:00pm. And guess what? The 4 of us shared 2 large bags of popcorn! It was crazy, and I was scared that we couldn't finish them, but in the end, we finished them! And it was good! Then, I got a strawberry sorbet at Vivo Gelato! and my 3 friends got an Orange Julius each. Overall, the movie, snacks and sweet treats were good.

My random thought/statement of the day: I also want to watch 17 Again. This movie stars Zac Efron who is one of my favourite actors. Plus, the storyline seems quite interesting!

Toddlez!

No comments: