Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog Term3 Day38

I just came back from watching another movie! On Friday, I watched Hannah Montana the movie. And today, my family and I watched Monsters vs. Aliens. It was soooooo good! There were so many really funny parts, and the blue blob (B.O.B) is totally hilarious. I loved the part he talked to the green Jello-O. And since we watched it in 3-D, it was especially good. I haven't watched a 3-D movie in a long time, and this one totally rocks! I am serious, there were parts where I thought that something was going to hit me in the face. Oh yeah, I remember another really funny part. It involved the president of the United States in the movie. He was trying to communicate to an evil alien (but he didn't know it was evil) and he started to play this hilarious punk song. I was laughing so hard! I nearly choked on the Sprite I was drinking. The popcorn was also awesome!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love Silvercity Theaters! The seats and seating plan is totally awesome, and the screen is really big too. I think that Silvercity Theaters are my favourite.

Toddlez!

No comments: