Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Term3 Day30

It's the most wonderful time of the year! (Actually, it's only the best time of the week.) I love Saturday nights because it is my fun night. This is usually when I just relax and watch movies with my mom and brother. But I just had dinner, and I am soooooooooo full. We had some turkey because it's Easter soon. And I made the gravy!!!!!!!! Yay me! We also had some broccoli and carrots. It was really yummy.

Well, today was my Chinese test, and even though I know I totally messed up on the story-composition, I think the rest is pretty cool. And do you know what the best part about this is? Next week is Easter holiday, so there is no Chinese school for that week. And I also don't have any dictation because the test took the whole class time. That just makes me very happy. But I still have to practice loads of piano, and we have that major socials test on Tuesday. I just hope that I get a good mark. But trust me, I studied lots, and I am still going to study loads. The main points that I still need to cover are the parts about the churches, Japanese society and the invasions. All the others, I have already study lots, and now, all I need to do is review a couple times, and I then I should be ready for the test. I am sooo determined to get an A this term!

My random thought/statement of the day: *Yawning* I think that I am going to take a nap before I continue on with the night.

Toddlez!

No comments: