Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Term3 Day55

There is the Canucks game going on and I think the score is 3-1 Canucks! WE ROCK! GO CANUCKS! YES! Okay, enough of my crazy "caps lock" words. I'm just a little energetic from my 2 hour nap. Today, we had a recognition assembly, and I was recognized for 2 things. One of them, I knew that I was going to be recognized because it was the Honour Roll for term 2. For the Honour Roll, one must retain a 3.5 grade average. I am really proud of my mark, and am glad to be on the Honour Roll. The other reward I got was a surprise to me. It is also a new recognition award. Judging by the description the vice-principal gave, it is a general award for those who are helpful, nice, caring and show leadership. The teachers pass around names and see who deserves the award, and I got it! I am really proud of myself and it feels really good to be recognized.

Tomorrow is also the track and field meet for all grade 8s and I am so excited and cannot wait. I am doing 2 events and they are the 800 meters (I am heat 4, lane 3) and also the co-ed medley. For the medley, we are also heat 4 and lane 3, and I am the second 100 meter runner. I really hope that I can do super duper well and run my fastest.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait until all the field trips that are coming up!

Toddlez!

No comments: