Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog Term3 Day53

For P.E today, we were practicing for the track and field meet this Friday. For me, my main goal was to practice the passing of batons for the co-ed medley race. I am the second runner and the group, so that mean I run 100 meters. The medley race consists of 4 runners. The first and second runners run 100 meters, the second runner does 200 meters and the last runner does 400 meters. I am glad to be doing the 100 meters because I am also doing the 800 meters later on. 800 meters is technically twice around the track, and although I know I will be very tired, I am happy to do one that is quite challenging. I always like a little challenge and since one of my friends is doing that run too, it makes it a little better. I'm actually not a very fast runner and speed is not my element, and I am much better with super long distances. Like the Langara route. I am still not remotely close to being the fastest runner, but I know my pace and I can jog it the whole way without stopping or going any slower.

My random thought/statement of the day: I like playing the piano and I wish I had more time to practice.

Toddlez!

No comments: