Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Term3 Day46

Lets just say that my legs are really sore and tired. And guess what? Today, we had to do the 100 meter sprint. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. Mainly because my legs were hurting the whole way, so I was wincing a lot. Actually, it was okay during the race because my adrenaline was pumping and I wasn't focusing on the pain. It really hurt right after though. Right after the race, my legs felt even worse and to top it all, my left knee hurt. It still does, but now, if feels a lot better. I think my left knee started to hurt this morning when I bumped it really hard as I got into the car. Then, after that it just started to slowly hurt even more. What can I say, go figure. Ice helps, and it doesn't look bruised but it's getting there. One more bump and there will definitely be a large bruise. A couple years ago, I went to camp and for some reason, whenever I entered the dorm, I would bump my left knee on the edge of the bunk. After I bumped it about 2 times, there was a bruise the size of a small orange and it looked really gross. But then again, I bumped it super duper hard. That's why I still remember it. Ahhhhh. I just love camping! It is so much fun!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really want to go to camp this year, but I can't because I'm going to attend a wedding!

Toddlez!

No comments: