Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog Term2 Day79

For some reason, my hands and feet feel really really cold. Blah! I haven't had lunch yet, and it is already 1:30pm! At school, lunch is at 11:30 am, 2 hours ahead, so maybe that is why I am so hungry. I'm still not 100% done my science fair, but I will probably do more tonight. For now, I am going to work on all the other homework assigned. I have 2 French skits to practice, and a math test that is coming up, so I really have to step on the gas pedal to keep up. Right now, I'm in one of those moods where I don't know what to do. I mean, I need to finish my science fair stuff, and all that other work but I also feel like sleeping, even though I don't... I know, it's confusing. Maybe I should just work on the computer until my hands "defrost" and lunch is ready. You know what something really funny is? For the last 2 weeks, I have seen the bood Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows in the public library. But I didn't take it out because I wasn't done reading all the others. But yesterday, when I went, the books weren't there! Isn't that so ironic!? The books are never there when I need them. And when I don't need them, they are there!

My random thought/statement of the day: My science fair board is coming along pretty nicely!

Toddlez!

No comments: