Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog Term2 Day75

Yay, today was collaborative planning day, so I was able to sleep in until 8! Then, I had to get up to eat wash up, eat breakfast, change and study for my science test. We had a chapter test today, and I think I did reasonably well. But I am sure that I got one of the answers wrong! I am really disappointed in myself because the answer was so obvious! That is the worst part. I also have to type all my science fair stuff today. After typing the science fair part for my display board, I am going to work on my abstract, which is also for my science fair. And after that, I will probably practice piano. And after piano, I will do my math and French homework. Followed closely by Chinese work, and after Chinese, I will do my science homework. Then, if I am still awake and not half-sleeping, I will take some notes on my socials project.

My random thought/statement of the day: Well, my schedule is pretty packed, so I better get working on all that work!

Toddlez!

No comments: