Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog Term2 Day77

Oh great, I really have to study for my Chinese dictation tonight, but I really have to get going on my science fair. I also have to practice piano! This is bad because now, I have to dedicate my time to Chinese and piano and I can't work on my science fair stuff. Okay, here is my schedule. Today, I will not be able to do anything, so I can scratch that out... But tomorrow, after Chinese school and piano (at around 3pm) I will start on my science fair. So from 3-6pm, I will type everything that I need. That includes the title, headings, abstract and anything else like that. I have given myself 3 hours because not only is my computer a little slow, but it takes me time to type out the stuff like procedures... Then, from 6-6:30pm, I will have dinner. Followed closely by blogging and posting on the forum, (all the other computer stuff). Then when I am done posting, from 6:30-8pm, I will start on pasting the papers onto my board. That is most likely to take up the rest of the evening. Next day, I will probably wake up early and paste any other papers. And if I need other supplies, I will go to Staples or something and get them. Then, after lunch, I will paste the rest of the things onto the board. By then, I should probably be done. Then, I would be finished with my science fair. I think... For the rest of the day, I would have to catch-up with the rest of my homework.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think that Tom Felton is so cool!

Toddlez!

No comments: