Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Term2 Day83

I usually don't blog this late... but we had a guest come over for dinner, so I didn't blog then. I just woke up from a nap and I am quite awake... My legs feel a little weird though. After blogging, I have to practice piano. I haven't practiced for a while, so it's time I get going! School today was same, nothing really all that important. I just realize that I go to the school library a lot. If I'm not there in the morning, I would be there at lunch, doing some studying. I guess I just like the school library a lot. I love the little study carols (I also have a favourite spot) and the way everything is spaced. I also really like the places that just have tables. The only problem is, during lunch break, some people go in just for fun and make a lot of noise. Sometimes, it makes me a little mad. Really, if people really want to be loud, they should go to the caf!

My random thought/statement of the day: I have a French quiz and major math test tomorrow! Arggggg!

Toddlez!

No comments: