Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Term2 Day87

I'm almost done reading the last Harry Potter book. I just have the last 3 chapters, but this is probably the most important part of the whole series, so when I read it, it takes a lot of concentration and time to fully process it. I don't like finishing a series... I know that stories have to end, but I really like to keep on reading it. Oh well, we can't get everything we want. I usually take a nap before I have dinner now. And it really helps me stay awake for a while, but I usually need to take another nap if I want to stay up later. Ahhh! I suddenly feel really cold but I don't want to go to my room to get my house-coat. Yep, that's me, a lazy lazy person. But I guess everyone is like that. Sometimes, I just want to sleep, eat and read books only. Hahahaha. Actually, that would be very bad my physical health.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love strawberry yogurt! Yum!

Toddlez!

No comments: