Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog Term2 Day92

Guess what? It's my favourite time of the week! Okay, second favourite. My favourite time of the week is Saturday afternoon. After piano lessons! Hahahahaha! Usually, that is when I go shopping! That is probably the only 2-3 hours I can actually relax in a week. Today, I went to Metrotown and I got 2 shirts and a pair of pants from Aeropostale. Yay me! Now, it's time to do homework. But I like this time because it is when I can do homework in a leisurely kind of way. I usually do all the not so hard homework now. And then tomorrow, I do the "heavy-duty stuff". I'm also going to build my hydraulic pump then. But for now, I feel tired and I will probably finish off all my work after a nap...

My random thought/statement of the day: I love taking naps, it really helps me feel more energized.

Toddlez!

No comments: