Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog Term2 Day76

Well, it's official, I have a LOT to do in the next 4 days to complete the science fair. I still have to finish typing everything, and it is proving longer than I thought. In the beginning, I thought it would only take one night, but last night, I worked for about an hour and a half with no distractions, but I only managed to finish about half. So my main goal for tonight is typing the rest of the stuff for my science fair, and measuring the papers. I also really need to get going on my socials notes. We are currently doing 2 projects in socials. The first one is on a religion. My group is doing it on the Shinto culture. Then, I also have to draw part of a castle. I also have quite a bit of other homework to do.

I really really really wanted to go to the one-act plays, but my friend went to one last night and said that it went on from 7-10pm. And I would have loved to go, but I just have no time to spare whatsoever. She also said that the one-act plays were really funny. There are even some people I know in the play, so it is a pity I can't go. I would have loved to go tomorrow, but I have to practice piano and study for my Chinese dictation. It just really bugs me when I cannot do fun stuff because of homework. Sometimes, I wish that I could just not care about homework. But unfortunately, if I didn't complete my homework (no matter how last minute it is), I go crazy and I just can't stand a bad mark. And anything below a mid-B is a fail to me. So in other words, I just failed an English project. I got 65%. That is a fail just like that... I need better time management skills...

My random thought/statement of the day: I have finished 3/4 of my Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book. And it is so good!

Toddlez!

No comments: