Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog Term2 Day99

Cool! This is blog 99 of term 2! I think I wrote something like that in term 1... Hahahahaha! Right now, I feel really relaxed. I just came out of the shower, and now, I feel clean and warm. I also used this really cool body wash that smells like mangoes and passion fruit. Anyways, enough about soap!

I can't believe that next week, I won't have to go to Chinese school because I am going to the regional science fair! I am so excited about it. In grade 4, I went to the science fair in Science World, but that was so long ago. Plus, on that day, I was really inconveniently sick and I was barfing everywhere. So after suffering through lunch, I had to leave. Trust me, I wasn't all that pleased because not only was I leaving my partner behind, but it was my first project that was marked by judges, so you can probably imagine me, sick and really pale, begging to stay. Trust me, it wasn't a pretty scene.

Then, in grade 6, I did this Heritage Fair. It was a lot of work, and it took me a lot of effort and time, but in the end, everything turned out fine, and I made it to the regional! (I had to sacrifice my whole Spring Break to type out everything, so that made me sad.) But I still managed to make it to the regional, and I made some friends, plus, I got a free tour of the museum where the fair took place, so that was cool. I didn't make it to the nationals, but just being there with all those people was such a treat. We also got to raid the gift shop, and I bought myself so many of those sugar sticks. In the end, my favourite flavour was called Bahama Mama. I think it just tasted sweet, and tropical. YUM! I also got my brother a couple of those sticks and for my parents and grandpa, I got them a First Nations magnet. They looked so pretty, and the colour contrast was just amazing, so I had to get it. In the end I blew all of the $20 I earned, but now, whenever I look at the magnets on the fridge, it brings back warm memories! Plus, I enjoyed a lot of candy!

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait to go to the science fair, then I can tell you about it and add the story to my memory! Yay! I am just so pleased with myself that I got in. Just because I got into the science fair regional, I feel really happy! Double yay!

Toddlez!

No comments: