Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Term2 Day90

You know what I don't get? We seem to get mid-terms when the term is almost over. It is just a little weird right? Shouldn't we get mid-terms in the middle of the term? Some of my marks are really bad (Asian fails), and I really want to change them. But the problem is, if we get our mid-terms with only about 3 weeks to go, that doesn't give much time for improvement. In my Middle Years classes, my A's (only 2 that I know of) are really close to a B. The percent is only about 88% or so, with 2 marks, I would be stuck with a B. That is why every mark counts now. I really want to do better than term 1, not worse. That is what usually happens. I do nicely in term 1, and then for the rest of the terms, my marks slowly decline. :(

My random thought/statement of the day: My dad and I are watching (I am half watching) the Canucks game. And guess what? They are winning so far! They are playing against Ottawa and the score is 4-2.

Toddlez!

No comments: