Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blog Term2 Day72

I am in big trouble now, I have so much homework today, I doubt I will get even 5 hours of sleep tonight! Last night, I was trying to do a science experiment, but, I didn't do it right, so I have to redo it. And now, having apparently wasted last night, I have a mound of homework to do not bigger than Mount Everest. I also have a long and hard Chinese dictation, and I really must practice more piano. This is really bad, and I wish that teachers would stop giving so much homework! If this is grade 8, I am scared to think of grade 9, and 10 etc. I also signed up for a book test as the time to do so is running out. And I decided on a really thick book that was rated M, which I need, because I have read enough EE and E books. Still, this book is really long. The literature is not difficult though, as I read it in grade 5. The book is none other than Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I chose this book because I really like the Harry Potter series, so at least I am enjoying myself but seeing that I only have the rest of the day to finish it before the book test on Monday, I must pick up the pace. There is enough homework from school this weekend to satisfy my summer from boredom, and I only have about 12 hours to complete it, so I must bid you farewell. Well, that is until my next blog, which is hopefully more optimistic and enthusiastic than this one.

My random thought/statement of the day: I don't understand why some people don't like Brussels sprouts, they are actually pretty good.

Toddlez!

No comments: