Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Term2 Day88

I don't know why, but I am so hungry! Not so much now though. I just had a piece of chocolate. Even though I don't like sweets... Well, when people are hungry, they will eat anything, and compared to some people in the world, eating chocolate isn't at all that bad. But I am not complaining, just stating. Actually, that chocolate wasn't that bad. Anyways, lets change topic, I am sure that you don't really want to hear about my chocolate disliking... I want to take part in the school play. But I'm not sure that I am good enough, and it requires a lot of time. My friend said that rehearsals were 12 hours a week. I would love to join, but I just don't have the time. I'm also not too good with Shakespeare, and that is what the drama teacher said the auditions were using. I find it difficult to pronounce the words, and my reading abilities are fast, but when I am confronted with a whole bunch of people each wanting a part, I am sure I won't be able to do as well as I might have been. I love acting though! It is just so much fun, and I love the thrill of the audience staring (after rehearsing the part many many times).

My random thought/statement of the day: I love acting and dancing! :)

Toddlez!

No comments: