Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Term2 Day89

What a day! I have a lot of homework assigned today, but it's okay. I am so excited about Pro-D day! It's this Friday, and I just need a break and a day to sleep in. I am planning to sleep in until 9 or 10am. Yay! Then, I really want to go shopping. In other words, just have fun. I haven't had much fun these couple of weeks, so this is finally a break! Then, after lunch, I have to get my top braces. Ugggg! I don't like braces too much. They cut my lip a lot and I can't bite into hard things much. Even when I bite into the crust of some pizzas, it feels really weird for my bottom teeth. (I only have braces on my bottom teeth right now). So now, after Friday, I will have braces on my top and bottom teeth!



My random thought/statement of the day: I'm gonna go "big fish" hunting tonight. (For the donations.)

Toddlez!

No comments: