Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Term2 Day80

Tomorrow, the science fair is due, so I really have to finish pasting the papers onto my display board. Last night, I typed out everything, and printed it all out, but I still have to draw 2 graphs. I just hope that I can sleep earlier tonight. I am planning to finish all my computer work at 6pm, so that I can draw my graphs and stick construction paper onto my actual papers. Then, I will have dinner, followed by other school homework and hopefully, at 9pm, I can start to paste everything onto my board. That might take a while, (because I will probably be adding the final touches to everything then). Since today is the last day for the science fair work, I will probably be able to find more time tomorrow for Chinese homework and piano. I didn't do much other homework over the weekend due to the science fair, so I am slightly behind schedule.

My random thought/statement of the day: I need to get the last Harry Potter book. Then, I will be done the whole series!

Toddlez!

No comments: