Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Term2 Day94

My teeth feel really numb from my braces. Urg... I can't really eat, unless I eat slowly. But after about a week or so, it feels normal. But for now, I am stuck with numb and weird-feeling teeth. More like weird feeling gums though. :) We also have to do this hydraulic lift for science. It seemed really really fun before we actually did it. But now, it seems much harder. The problem is that it leaks! The water seems to just leak away. And the piston that we have also doesn't work. It just lets the water slip by! After blogging and doing my online GO quiz, I am probably gonna work on my hydraulic lift.

My random thought/statement of the day: I "Asian failed" another socials quiz! I think I got a 60 something percent. Blah! X(

Toddlez!

No comments: