Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog Term2 Day84

Okay, I have left all my Chinese homework very last minute... So I have to get going. I usually do it the Saturday night right after the lessons, but I couldn't because of the science fair. Now, this week, I have this socials project to do, and I think I am getting sick from lack of sleep. I haven't slept much this week. It's either one thing or another. I know I won't be getting much sleep tonight, but maybe tomorrow night. My wish for right now is to not worry about Chinese school, or piano lessons, or school and just catch up on all the sleep I missed out on this week! My eyes feel really sore and I would just love to sleep so badly. But I have loads of work to do, so I really can't.

My random thought/statement of the day: Today at school, there were people selling handmade roses in the caf. I think it was from the Secret Garden Club. Anyways, I bought a rose to support the club and also because the roses look really really really pretty. They look so pro!

Toddlez!

No comments: