Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Term2 Day74

So, I missed the fourth Harry Potter book in the series because I couldn't find it in the public library or the school library. But guess what? I found it in the school library a while ago. I wanted to read it right after I got it, but then I had loads of work to do. So I couldn't. I still have lots of work to do, but I really have to do more book tests. The last day to do a book tests is coming up really soon, so I really have to push myself to find time to do the work. I am also WAY behind on my Science Fair. I have just a week to complete everything, and I still haven't typed much yet. Let alone past anything on the board. I was supposed to be done all this last week, but I was just so busy with all the other stuff, I didn't find time to do the stuff. I really have to work hard on this though. Apparently, it is worth a lot of my term 2 science mark. Right after this, I am going to work on my typing. Hopefully by the end of tonight, I will be done all the prep for typing. This will probably be the day I measure and finalize all my trials. And write out the good copy of my procedures. I am determined to do all the writing and stuff like that before the typing. Tomorrow, I will do all the typing and write out all the headings. Then, on Thursday I will paste everything onto the board. And Friday will be for back-up pasting time. Then, it will be the weekend. That will be the time I do my most final touch-ups and time for me to practice my speech. I just hope that I can stick to my schedule.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am working really hard to stop being so last-minute, but it is really hard!

Toddlez!

No comments: