Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog Term2 Day97

Great, my leg still really really hurts. And guess what? For P.E today, we had to run 4 laps around the school for the warm-up run. Then, we did weight-training. It was hard because not only did my leg hurt then, but my whole body was practically frozen. When we ran, it was probably only 2 degrees or so. And I was in my gym strip! My arms and legs had major goosebumps, and my fingers felt frozen and when I tried to write down the time it took me to complete the laps, the words were very messy because I couldn't control my fingers. Talk about crazy. But after doing the 4 laps, I felt really good inside and out! I guess we are just preparing for the Langara and Sun Run.

My random thought/statement of the day: Guess what? Tomorrow for dinner I get to eat sushi! It took me 10 minutes to choose which ones I wanted. I usually get the house roll with is crab, salmon, tamago, tuna, cucumber, and fish eggs all in one. But I decided to try something new, so I got the chicken teriyaki and yam tempura.

Toddlez!

No comments: