Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Term2 Day85

Oh great, I have a headache. I used to get more in grade 7, and I haven't gotten too many this year. Boy do I hate headaches. Usually, when it gets really bad, I have to take an Advil. But today isn't that bad. And I don't want to take many because I am scared that I might build an immunity to them. Actually, there are some teas that help. My mom got this blueberry Rooboos tea. (I think that's how you spell it). It doesn't have any caffeine, so that is what I like about it. Plus it tastes really good. I have this socials presentation on Monday, and it still needs a lot of work. So this weekend is mainly centered around completing this project. My headache feels a little better, but i still feel very sleepy.

My random thought/statement of the day: For some reason, I have the strange desire to eat slightly buttered corn.

Toddlez!

No comments: