Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Term2 Day82

Yay! I found my agenda! Apparently, a friend took my agenda, thinking it was his. Hahahahaha. At least I found it. That makes me feel a lot better because I use my agenda a lot. I write down ALL my homework in there, so it is very important to me. Anyways, I am sure that you don't want to hear me talk about my agenda... That would be very boring.

So today, we went on a "field trip". We actually only went to the auditorium, but the presentation was as good as any field trip. It was a Me to We presentation. There were 2 guest speakers that came and gave really good, meaningful and funny stories. One of the speakers, Spencer was really really funny! I just love his stories, he really could try out for stand-up comedy! Then the other speaker, Emily (I think that is her name...) was also really good. I loved her band-aid story. Somehow, she made it funny, but the moral of the story was actually very serious. The way the guest speakers formatted their presentation was very good. First, they started off with a fun game. Then, there were funny stories, then serious stories, then a video clip and then another story and finally a really nice song to wrap the presentation up. Not only was the song really original, but the lyrics fit in perfectly! There were some rhyming parts, some serious parts, and I loved the verses. The tune of the song was also very good! I agree with one of my friends, if they made more songs like that, (the melody and harmony was very good) they could probably produce a top-selling CD. And the CD would also be good for fundraising and telling the viewers all about the Me to We program.

My random thought/statement of the day: I would seriously consider going to places of poverty to make schools and houses if I had the time, money and all my friends and family came too!

Toddlez!

No comments: