Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Term2 Day73

Wow, what a day! I have had such a busy day, I feel like I am about to fall asleep! Last night, I slept at 2:30 am. I know! So late, but I really had to finish my work! Now, there is another fresh pile of homework awaiting me. I have finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for my book test. And it is as good as ever! Now, I have to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I would have finished the whole series! I hate reading the last book knowing it is the last book in the series, because that means there would be no more new books to read! I don't know why, maybe it is just some sort of nagging feeling in me. Sometimes, I wish that a series could go on forever. But it takes a lot of effort to write a book, so the series wouldn't go on forever but it would be cool!

My random thought/statement of the day: I think I will take a short nap after doing this.

Toddlez!

No comments: