Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog Term2 Day78

Oh great, I didn't follow the schedule I make yesterday... I am supposed to be typing out my science fair stuff, but right now (evidently) I am doing my blog. So I guess I will just have to switch the order a bit. Okay, this is the revised order: 5:30-6pm, I will do my blog and post on the forum. Then, from 6-6:30, its dinner time. Then, from 6:30-9pm (2 and a half hours), I will type out all my science fair stuff. For typing, I still have to do my abstract, procedure, discussion and conclusion. So that would take a while. After typing, which would be at around 9, I will start to paste everything onto the board. It would take a whole lot of measuring (I am also using construction paper). So that might take a really long time. Some people might say that it takes them a really short time, but for me, everything takes ages. So I am giving that about 2 hours.

My random thought/statement of the day: I just hope that I can finish all my science fair stuff tonight, so that would leave tomorrow for the other work.

Toddlez!

No comments: