Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog Term2 Day98

Oh great, I am just so sleepy! And I still need to play piano, study for my Chinese dictation, and do my theory and other Chinese homework pieces! Last night, I stayed up late doing most of my Chinese dictation, but there is so much I couldn't do it all. Now, I am really feeling the pressure. I also have a headache. I don't even know why... Maybe because last night, I slept at 1am. I never get enough sleep... I don't even have time to practice piano too much now. I only have time to practice 1-2 times a week now. I think I will be doing my piano exam some time in the summer. I just hope that I can practice enough. This weekend, I don't have that much homework (compared to usual) but there are a couple major tests and a few simple quizes lined up because it's almost the end of the term.

My random thought/statement of the day: The sushi I had for dinner was soooooo good!

Toddlez!

No comments: