Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog Term2 Day81

Guess what!? I lost my agenda! I can't believe it! Now, where am I going to write all my homework! The important dates! All my goals!? I feel really really grumpy right now! I always seem to lose important things! Now, I am going to hunt down my agenda until I find it. That is my newest goal! Ahhhhhhh! It just makes me so mad that I lost it! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, onto more happy things. At least when I type out happy things, I tend to feel more happy... Today, the science fair was due, and I handed it in, so now, I don't have as much homework. But that doesn't mean that I can just slack off. I haven't been able to do any piano or Chinese work for the past few days. You know what? I just wish that there was a sudden break for a week. Then, I would be worry free and just get more sleep and do the stuff I love. Like reading story books and stuff. Not textbooks and novel study books that I have to read. I just want to sleep early and wake up late. Read books, watch movies, slack off and just take a break. I have been working non-stop for the past 2 weeks. During the weekends, I couldn't even go shopping. I have been working without recharging. I feel like a car that is running on empty! Ahhhhhhhh! There are just so many projects going on at the moment. I have a major unit math test on Friday and stacks of homework due on Thursday. And this week, I have to recite this long story for Chinese school! It's like a nightmare that doesn't end until the summer!

My random thought/statement of the day: I NEED to find my agenda, what am I going to do without it! :(

Toddlez!

No comments: