Sunday, November 2, 2008

Blog Term1 Day59

In about half an hour, I am going to Oakridge mall to watch High School Musical 3! I can't wait! I hear it is very good, and since I liked the first 2, I am sure to like this last one! I also like going to the movies. Last time I went, it was the summer and I watched Indian Jones with my cousins, brother auntie and uncle. It was really good and I love watching everything on big screen and in really loud volume! Once, when I went to this totally awesome birthday party, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 in really loud volume, so that it was like the movies, but it was sooooo loud, the whole house shook, especially in the beginning, when the Davy Jones' heart was beating. It would be like THUMP-THUMP... THUMP-THUMP. Soooo crazy! Well, anyways, I'll tell you what I thought about High School Musical 3 in my blog tomorrow.

Remember how I said that I got a teddy from Build-A-Bear yesterday, well, apparently, Tuffy (the name of the bear) is totally huggable, so if you are ever planning on getting a teddy bear, go to Build-A-Bear (just saying).

I am actually really enjoying writing these blogs, it is a nice way to debrief, or just talk. As for the new course in Middle Years, I think Middle Years is fine as it is. I don't think there should be a Middle Years P.E because that is just weird, to me, it makes me feel like I am special needs or something. Imagine saying,"Hey, I go to Middle Years P.E!" No offence, but just plain weird. I think lots of people might want Middle Years math, since it is academic, but to tell you the truth, if Middle Years included math, I don't think I would have wanted to join as much... No French, because that is what "French Immersion" is for and no Fine Arts, cuz that would be just weird... or is it? I like Middle Years as it is!

My random thought/statement of the day: I like to eat persimmons! (Is that how you spell it?)

Toddlez!

No comments: