Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blog Term2 Day9

Wow, what a day! I think that my Chinese dictation went terribly! I missed out on half of the paragraph! I guess I will get 20 or so out of 100..... that is just so sad, because I stayed up till 2am this morning working on my dictation. But then again, it is my fault for not having better time management. Anyways, more about the happy things, today, for lunch I had Vietnamese food. And I totally loved it. I got a vermicelli dish with grilled chicken and spring rolls. It was sooooooooo good. And guess what? I just finished dinner and I had rice with spinach, ribs and broccoli. I just realized I have talked so much about food! hahahaha! Well, I also went to Oakridge (like usual) and it was awesome! I went to Lululemon and got another headband (YAY!) and a pair of pants. You know how people say a "pair" of pants... I don't really get it. Shouldn't it be "a pant". There are 2 paint legs, but only 1 pant... anyways, yeah, that is pretty much what I did today. It is also movie night, but I have to finish at least 75% of my homework...

My random thought/statement of the day: I really like playing Cooking Mama on the DS.

Toddlez!

No comments: